Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New adventures ahead!!!

Soon my term for Tally Scrapper Design team will end. It's been great fun working with the Creative Directors and other Design Team members there. I love Tally Scrapper and will always feel like it's my scrappy home on the big World Wide Web...you'll still find me playing along with challenges and hanging out on the message board. So please drop by when you can.

But now that my position has ended with Tally Scrapper I decide to try my hand at another Design Team position. So I'm happy to announce that I'm now on ScrapFIT's design team. So wish me luck girls! I have a 6 month commitment to fulfill....August to January. Hope I can do them proud!

If you've never heard of ScrapFIT Blog you gotta check it out. They offer a couple of challenges each month and fabulous give aways. Make sure to check it out.

However, if you are a follower, Kelly has decided to change things up a bit. Here's the new info:

Just a little FYI:
I spilt the girls into two teams this term since things are so busy. This way the only have to complete one LO per month, but can do both if they want! The more ther merrier, right?!?! YEAH I think so!!!


TEAM JAZZERCISE:
Laura Jean Miller
Sara Zenger
Dayna Corigan
Kristin Perez
Mia Clarke
Shana Dilldine

TEAM ZUMBA
JJ Sobey
Mikki Boyd
Norine Borys
Danielle Wycough
Kimmie Rishebarger
Kelly Rutherford
 These girls will be starting August 1st with a FUN Wet-n-Wild Workout!

3 comments:

Sassette said...

Congratulations Mikki! Well deserved DT positions!

Kimmie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to be able to work with you as a new ScrapFIT gal! :o)

Donna said...

Congrats on your new position! How exciting!