Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Girl

My goal this year is to use my Cricut machine more often on my pages. I've used it on the last eight layouts that I will be posting. YEAH!


Info on Layout:
Tess celebrates her Golden Birthday. For those of you who don't know what a Golden Birthday is, (I use to be one of those people) it's when you are the same age as the date you where born. Tess was born on December 11th and she is 11 years old.

Material used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Glitter cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: DCWV; Party time
Green; Making Memories, Ledger: Pink Paisley
Cake: Cricut cartridge; Stretch your Imagination
Title: Cricut cartridge; Story Book
Tags: Cricut cartridge; Graphically Speaking
Frame: SCAL and Cricut (made by me)
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Technique Tuesday; Ali Edwards
Misc: Buttons, twine, # sticker, brads


No comments: