Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fabulous Find

I created this layout from a design made by Nichol Magouirk at Two Peas in a Bucket . She made her die cuts from Silhouette die cutting machine and I made mine by using my Cricut Expression with Sure Cut's A Lot Program and the Graphically Speaking cartridge. I love, love this cartridge.

Info on Layout:
Everyone tells my daughter that she should be a model. She really looks like one in this new European style jacket she bought at TJ MAXX.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: DCWV
Pattern Paper: Scrapworks (Formal Affairs)
Die Cuts: Striped paper made by using Cricut, SCAL, and DCWV cardstock
Tags: Graphically Speaking and October Afternoon papers
Labels: K&Company, Ormolu from Etsy
Title: Graphically Speaking and SCAL using Elegant font
Misc: Tim Holtz paperclip, Button, metal alpha letter, photo turn,
twine, paper flower

No comments: