Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Photo Freak

 
 
















Changing my style. I'm starting to like the Grunge, Distressed, Romantic, Vintage look on my Scrapbook pages.


Layout info:
Leia took over 200 photos of herself on Christmas Day. She said she was boredThere was so many that I could only get 49 mini photos of her on the page. I thought this was a fun subject for her to remember when she gets older! Teen girls and their cameras! Gotta love it. I know most of these will end up on Facebook! LOL


Product info:
Patterned Paper: Die Cuts with a View, October Afternoon (yellow polka dots)
Title: Sticko and Making Memories
Gems: Paper Studios
Hearts: American Craft
Puffy Labels and Word Stickers: K & Company
Ribbon: Martha Stewart Silk
Journaling Spot: Cut with Cricut using Story Book Cartridge
Photo Corners: Around the Block
Misc: Tulle, Mini Staples, Machine Stitching

No comments: