Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ScrapFIT workout #27

Here's the new ScrapFit workout for September 1st. I just love this sketch... it's so cute! One thing I really like about it is, that it gives you the perfect opportunity to use up your old scraps. And that's just what I did here. Lots of scraps that was sitting in a pile on my desk! They needed to be put to better use then hanging out on my desk. LOL



#27 Get Your Sketch On---a sketch challenge. Use the sketch below to create a LO. Take this simple sketch and do something to WOW US! This sketch came from Sassy Lil Sketches. 






Our Sponsor this month is:
 Paper Trunk



 


Here's my take on the sketch:

My Crazy SON Seth! He always makes funny faces. I gotta get the silly's out of him before I can get a good shot! LOL



I love the ribbon here...it matched perfectly with my color choices.
I used chalk inks and glittery embossing powders on the arrow. I like the way it turned out. I also stamped the frame around the photo with a border stamp.

Thanks for looking and I hope you join ScrapFIT in the new challenges for September. See ya at the Blog!

No comments: